SummOn Math League
- The registration of classes and students for the Math League is made via the SummOn program, free to download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ieti.SummOn or https://apps.apple.com/pl/app/summon-ieti/id1531763908?l=pl .
- First, the Supervisor (e.g. teacher) registers their classes and receives student codes by November 30, 2020.
- Students register via the SummOn program, free to download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ieti.SummOn or https://apps.apple.com/pl/app/summon-ieti/id1531763908?l=pl by entering the codes received from the Supervisor.
- Participation in the League is free.
- At least once a month, the school League Supervisor organizes matches for students from his school.
- Matches are played in the PVP game mode (in pairs) with the game time limited to 30 minutes.
- There can be any number of Supervisors in one school, e.g. one for each participating class.
- After the end of the games the results are sent to the server. For each win a student receives 3 points, the loser loses 3 points for the remixed receives no points.
- The necessary condition to complete a match in the League table is Internet access during the match.
- For the match with a player outside the League points will be awarded only when the "League player" created the game (waiting room).
- You can play up to 1 match a day with the same opponent. You can play several matches a day, but with different opponents.
- League games are held in 3 stages.
- The first stage lasts until February 28, 2021. All registered students participate in it.
- The second stage passes half of the students with the best results which can keep an eye on http://summon.ieti.pl/index.php/2020 .
- The second stage lasts until May 15, 2021.
- 16 best students ( http://summon.ieti.pl/index.php/2020 ) go to the third stage, which will take place in Wejherowo (Poland) at the beginning of June 2021.
- The third stage will be played in the BO3 knockout mode (play to 2 wins, the winner moves on).
- The finalists are all participants of the third stage.
- The winners are the students who will take place from 1 to 3.
- The winners will receive an annual scholarship in the amount of PLN 10 / month, starting from September 2021r.
- The games are international.
- Reports of protests after the matches require delivery of a recording of the match or a screenshot of the match to the Organizer.
Scoring and results
- Points are awarded for winning the match.
- In the event of an equal number of points, the position in the table is determined by the ratio of points scored by the player to the points scored by opponents.
- The players' results are presented in the table (http://summon.ieti.pl/index.php/2020 ) in the form of School Code / Class Code / Student Number, e.g. PS7 / 4a / 15
- Students with the best results (16 people) will be invited to the Finals, which will be held in Wejherowo (Poland).
- Finals will be held in knockout mode BO 3 (game 2 victory, the winner goes on).
- In the final matches, the player's turn time is limited to 45 seconds.
- Students with the best results will receive an annual scholarship of PLN 10 per month.
- The educational content includes:
- Reading multi-digit natural numbers,
- Comparing natural numbers,
- Rounding natural numbers,
- Adding two-digit natural numbers (in your mind),
- Multiplying natural numbers by a one-digit natural number,
- Estimation results of operations,
- Recognition of multiples of a number,
- Performing simple calculations on integers (limited)
- Reading decimals,
- Comparing decimals,
- Performing calculations clock in minutes and seconds (limited).
- Collecting and organizing data,
- Performing a simple random experiments.
- Improving accounting efficiency.
- Improving reading, interpreting and processing data.
- Improving the interpretation of mathematical concepts.
- Improving the operation of mathematical objects.
- Improving the matching mathematical model in a practical context.
- Applying a problem-solving strategy.
- Implementation of a systematic and self-improvement.
- The number of scholarship holders may change.
- Place and manner of playing finals may change.